Prepared by investors for investor
- Identify top 30+ high-growth venture-backed regional companies from investors active in Europe
- Introduce them to key European, US and Asian investors and professionals who can assist in their global expansion.
- Hosted by City of Grenoble, in the WorldTradeCenter, 45 minutes from Lyon international airport
- 1 ½ day including 1 day of pitches and panels and ½ day workshop for investors only
- Full access to the conference Forum 4i, the technology showcase of Grenoble region in is 16th edition
- Co-organized by Jean-Marc Soustre, HumanEye, former CEO of European Techtour
Approx 100 senior professionals :
- Tech VC investors
- Industrial investors or partners
- Institutional investors
- Services companies
- Wealth managers and family offices
Reasons to attend
- Network with peers and those top players shaping the future of the ICT, Life Sciences and CleanTech industry worldwide and in Europe
- Gain Insights on the related industries in Grenoble and the wider region, one of the most advanced technology Hub of the world.
- Discover new Solutions from innovative entrepreneurs as markets face more pressing challenges.